Sliders (FIELDS per marker)

Hey @marcus … 10 cents to the cause !

I’ve been playing with “Fileds” to produce and control the animation. the idea of having slider instead of ON- OFF to activate or deactivate the field per marker could be nice !

Cheers ! Lates version is GREAT

Thanks @Andrei_da_02, are you thinking of 2 features here?

1. Fields per Marker (as opposed to per Solver), with the Magnitude on the field to control the amount of influence
  2. A Field Amount attribute on each Marker to control the amount of all affecting fields

Am I getting that right?

1. Fields per Marker (as opposed to per Solver), with the Magnitude on the field to control the amount of influence /// Yes, For example… let’s say I apply a Turbulence or Air to biped, but instead of turning off the field inside the advance attrs of the market. I could just control the influence, so it does not go too crazy.

2. A Field Amount attribute on each Marker to control the amount of all affecting fields // Yes I think that could be handy and more and more freedome.

Thanks !

1 Like

Ok, but to clarify, you can already control the influence via the Magnitude attribute on each field.

And what you are looking for here, is to specifically lower the amount of influence for individual Markers?

1 Like

yes, sr !

It might be very specific…! but for example if the Field is affecting too much the small markers likfe fingers or hands … then it could be toned donw… or even animate it … that could be nice.

Yes, I am aware of the magnitude and types… I am playing with all the values of the fields, creating animations from there…! it is fantastic!

2 Likes