Single keyframe no recording?

Feels like the simplest thing I could possibly ask for, just want the live posing for a single keyframe so it can stop yelling at me about the 100 frame limit… I still want to use live mode posing but not be done in 4 seconds when I’ve barely started posing…

also please give steps for interactive mode I brought this up before and all was replied with was agreeing it could be easier to access not explaining the process on how to get there…

Thank you for the question.

Feels like the simplest thing I could possibly ask for, just want the live posing for a single keyframe so it can stop yelling at me about the 100 frame limit… I still want to use live mode posing but not be done in 4 seconds when I’ve barely started posing…

I am not sure that I am following 100% what you want to do and what is the issue. Can you post a more detailed explanation or a video explaining the issue?

also please give steps for interactive mode I brought this up before and all was replied with was agreeing it could be easier to access not explaining the process on how to get there…

I guess you mean how to get to Interactive Mode. Have you read the related documentation (here - search for Interactive Mode)? Once in Live Mode, you just press the Lock button far-right. How to get the most of this mode is up to you :wink:

The lock mode on non-commercial just always gives you the 100 frame error, what I’m looking for is to pose exactly like in live mode but only being on a single frame and it recognizing I’m not doing more than 1 frame, I’m on frame 1, live mode is on, it’s not “recording” anything it’s just allowing me to pose how you normally can in live mode for this single frame, move to the next frame and pose again, etc.

being a 100% honest though not planning on using ragdoll solely cause of my feature request of more precision based control for posing was considered to just be a “fun idea” in a video but have no practical use which makes absolutely 0 sense, so wish you guys luck as I have to go make my own 3D plugin to do what I’m looking for now, really wished the ragdoll crew was a bit more open minded on the possibility of features like the one I requested but it’s fine, wish y’all luck