Ragdoll July Challenge

A_W_E_S_O_M_E … thank you Marcus and Jason

Congrats everyone, really fun ideas out there !!!
let’s keep sharing and having fun with RagDoll.

… lets get ready to rock on the August competition!

1 Like

Thank you so much Marcus for all your help and tips during the challenge.

I will continue with the Godzilla crab project to finish it nicely. I will keep you posted on the forum when I have updates again. :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow guys, I’m literally speechless! Thank you so much! This competition was so much fun. I’m so happy and I can’t wait to develop my skills further in Ragdoll Dynamics. Congrats to everyone!

2 Likes

two first places for me it’s BBalazs and V4NDL0. I was absolutely surprised by choice. Come to me V4NDL0 i’ll give you a hug =-D

3 Likes

Wow. Glad to see the results. @BBalazs I just loved the version and how you utilized ragdoll at the peek. Well deserved :partying_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: Congratz to all winners… @marcus & @Jason Thanks for encouraging us and give max support throughout the competition. Looking forward. August challenge. Finger crossed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

It is a great submission, it is true! It was tricky, it came down to the other submissions being more complete and presentable. Had we seen the result on that chef character, that may very well have been the winner because all else is stellar work.

For the August challenge, I haven’t caught up on how winners are decided; I expect this is from the Agora team.

But for the next challenge, would it make sense to try a voting-based system? :thinking: Worth exploring! I’d like the most successful piece to win the best prizes.

2 Likes

@marcus @Jason
Thank you so much :grin:!! Had a lot of fun exploring Ragdoll. Can’t wait to see more of it! Congrats everyone!

1 Like

Wow I can’t believe that

Thank you, Marcus, for this gift. I really appreciate that, I’m sure in coming personal projects I will use it every day

Thanks!:blush:

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone! Thank you Ragdoll Dynamics team for putting on this competition and the generous rewards! I had a lot of fun, but more importantly learned about working with Ragdoll.

I will very soon be posting a little post mortem on my submission thread sharing my experience with the tool and the things I learned. I’d love it if other people did the same!

1 Like

Oh yes, very good idea! Please do!

1 Like