Limit rotation is invalid

Hello Marcus, the ragdoll is a very useful physical plug-in! I recently read the tutorial and made a little effect,Is to throw a person out just like Hulk throws Loki. but the thigh and leg of the character rotates like a water pipe,they rotating 360 degrees towards the Z axis, which is not the angle that the human body should have. I have restricted the rotation of the markers and it is still useless. Is there anything wrong with my value? I hope you can teach me a way how to solve this problem If you have time, thank you very much! ! love u
!

Hi @Fangmiao_Li, welcome to the forums! :partying_face:

Have a look at this thread for why limits appear to not have any effect.

In your case, I would either make the feet much smaller or set your own mass; as they are much too heavy for those thin legs at the moment. Making it more difficult for the limits of the legs to keep them within range.

Thank you for your timely reply. I’ll try it tomorrow. Thank you.:kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, sorry I shared the wrong link with you.

Here is the one covering why limits are too weak.

Thank u!:face_holding_back_tears:I was just about to ask you about this early link.Because I’m confused​:rofl:Thank you for correcting it in time. Let me have a look. Thank u very much.:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

Wow! it works!
You are really a smart and friendly developer. I wish you happy every day.I will continue to study ragdoll.
Thank you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like