How to delete rMarkers in viewport

I created and setup a rGroup, however I found my setup was wrong so I’ve deleted the rGroup from Outliner, but the rMarkers still there. How can I delete it?

Thanks

Hi @Orange, welcome to the forums :partying_face:

As we just launched Ragdoll for Blender, you’re going to have to be a little more specific. :sweat_smile:

In both Maya and Blender you have a few options.

• From the menu, RagdollSystemDelete All Physics
  • Select one or more of the objects you assigned to and run Delete Physics from Selection
  • From the Manipulator, select a Marker and delete with the Backspace or Delete key on your keyboard
  • From your Outliner in Maya, disable Show DAG nodes only and search for rMarker*
  • From your Outliner in Blender, search for rMarker*

As for the group, it isn’t like a normal parent group, where it contains each Marker. Instead, it is more akin to a set that one or more Markers are part of. So deleting it only deletes your ability to control stiffness and damping across all of its members, but still leaves the Markers intact.

Hope it helps. If you are able to share a screenshot or steps taken to arrive at the issue, we might be able to help you more.

Hey Marcus, Thanks a bunch! Excited to be here! What an awesome tool. thanks for explanation, totally clicked, thanks for that.

Thanks again, Marcus!

1 Like