Hole in 1

Hi everyone,

I wanted to go with an idea that puts motion into the pose, so why not throw a kid through a torus?

Here’s a 10 second timelapse:

And the unedited version:

Had a lot of fun messing with the posing then trying to get it done in under a minute!

4 Likes

Ooooh this is good! Great use of features, and great dynamism in the final pose. :clap: I wonder if the camera angle could help accentuate the motion further, perhaps something from the character, aiming towards the torus? :thinking: Just a thought. :slight_smile:

About your unedited version, can I ask what your computer specs are? What operating system are you on? Seeing just 12 fps there, must be painful to pose like that. :S

Great idea! I wish I saved the file to mess with the angle a little more :joy:

Haha the 12 fps was because I was recording on the web version and forgot to turn off all the light rendering settings. It probably would’ve helped to use the phong model as well.

Specs:
Ryzen 7 3800X
16 gb ddr4
Ryzen 7900XT

I wanted to upgrade then watched as ram prices skyrocketed… but blender works adequately regardless!