Dragon flight cycle

So this is my first real animation ever! Took me almost a month to figure out how Maya and Ragdoll work on a surface level. This is the first result I’m kinda proud of!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for sharing. :partying_face:

Holy smokes, 1 month to learn both Maya and Ragdoll!? :open_mouth: Results look stunning. Can you share more about your process?

Wow, thank you Marcus, that means a lot! Ah well, I watched a lot of videos and streams of you and Jason Snyman. As animation reference i used clips of bats and dragons from HotD I also had a liiittle bit of experience in Blender already. did you mean that with “process”? :sweat_smile:

Nice! Dragons really lend themselves to being ragdolled ! picking up maya in a month, pretty impressive too!

Oh Hey Jason! Thank you!! I couldn’t have done it without your showcases! Yes! it’s so fun to animate dragons with ragdoll!