Ragdoll August Challenge

Who won? :open_mouth:

They havenā€™t said a word to us about this stream haha; communication! Iā€™ll take a look at the stream in a bit, and yes. Good idea, Iā€™ll ask for the video so we can preserve it here. Thanks @boricuapab for keeping an eye out!

Me !!! woooo w haha , so exciting

4 Likes

Yeah, I only found out about it through the AnimChallenge linkedin page.

Congrats PWN!!!

:partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats PWN !!!

1 Like

Just a small update on this, this is the most drawn-out competition Iā€™ve ever seen. :sweat_smile: Agora will be reaching out to the winners with prizes when they are ready.

For completeness, and in recognition of the winners, they are:

• 1st Place @Pwn
  • 2nd Place Quentin Thisse
  • 3rd Place @Kalpesh

Summary video of the three winners are here:

Quentin, if youā€™re seeing this, Iā€™d love to have you on the forums and learn more about your progress! @Pwn you too, to have some behind-the-scenes material similar to how Kalpesh did in his WIP thread would be really great! For example, what was it like working with motion capture, what struggles did you have, what happy accidents did you encounter etc, along with a video of what the markers looked like. :blush:

Returning here once prizes have been handed out to confirm, and feel free to ping this thread yourself once you hear anything. Thereā€™s a licence (and t-shirt I think) out there for you!

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated in the competition!
Keep it up guys!

1 Like